• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

I like the optic quality of Ray Bans but the styles Oakley comes out with are more interesting overall in my opinion.
i agree...

some people like crazy and others prefer class...

no right or wrong answer there...

I have 3 brands outside of Oakley that I own:

1. Costa del Mar
2. Ray Ban
3. Maui Jim

Oakleys are definitely my number one choice and would be the only ones I'd have if I had to choose JUST ONE.

Ray Bans have some of the best Aviators out there, especially their new Liteforce line.

today, since it was raining, i brought my RadarLock/Revant combo along with my no-name-street-corner-aviators...

IMG_5470.JPG

I see that you have an iPhone. I just bought this case recently and it's awesome. Here's a link:

Sector Black Ops for iPhone 6

EMT-0033-A-2T.jpg
Did you buy it based on the link someone posted?

I was looking at that too. I'm curious how you like it. I would never ever use the clip I think but I'm wondering if it has a grippy feel or more smooth when it comes to sliding in and out of a back pocket?

Did you buy it based on the link someone posted?

I was looking at that too. I'm curious how you like it. I would never ever use the clip I think but I'm wondering if it has a grippy feel or more smooth when it comes to sliding in and out of a back pocket?

Link someone posted?

I've been buying the elementcase stuff for a few years. It's pricey but is friggin' awesome. Now that I have the iPhone 6 I had to buy new cases so I have two versions of the one I posted. The other has the carbon fiber backplate. I'm waiting for them to come out with the Hogue series, which will have the Hogue (gun grip) rubber on the back. Had it for my 5s and it was awesome. I don't use that clip at all. As far as the feel, it's more of a smooth feel to it. It's all metal so slides in and out of your pocket really smoothly.

Link someone posted?

I've been buying the elementcase stuff for a few years. It's pricey but is friggin' awesome. Now that I have the iPhone 6 I had to buy new cases so I have two versions of the one I posted. The other has the carbon fiber backplate. I'm waiting for them to come out with the Hogue series, which will have the Hogue (gun grip) rubber on the back. Had it for my 5s and it was awesome. I don't use that clip at all. As far as the feel, it's more of a smooth feel to it. It's all metal so slides in and out really smoothly.
Yeah....someone posted a link to that exact case within the past week or two. Looks badass.....definitely pricey too.

That is good that slides in and out real smooth. :p

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit foooooooooooooor iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :)

Link someone posted?

I've been buying the elementcase stuff for a few years. It's pricey but is friggin' awesome. Now that I have the iPhone 6 I had to buy new cases so I have two versions of the one I posted. The other has the carbon fiber backplate. I'm waiting for them to come out with the Hogue series, which will have the Hogue (gun grip) rubber on the back. Had it for my 5s and it was awesome. I don't use that clip at all. As far as the feel, it's more of a smooth feel to it. It's all metal so slides in and out of your pocket really smoothly.
Here is his post.

Oakley Iphone 6 / 6 + Case | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

thanks Dave - only reason i have a case on it is because i´m here in Colombia...

when i get home, i´m removing it for a cheaper plastic cover that´s less bulky...

Back