• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

thanks Dave - only reason i have a case on it is because i´m here in Colombia...

when i get home, i´m removing it for a cheaper plastic cover that´s less bulky...

I have this one as well and it's not bulky at all. Super light too. Doesn't add much bulk at all and will protect your phone like a tank. There really isn't anything out there that's constructed as well as these things are.

Their description:

"Sleek. Strong. Sturdy. Every member of the iconic Sector line is thoughtfully engineered and carefully constructed with aerospace composites and precision machined components. Designed and crafted in California, each Sector case utilizes US-made 6061-T6 aluminum CNC machined in California for extreme protection that is both strong and lightweight. Molded crowns, Mil-Spec anodized rails, and a sturdy, genuine carbon fiber back plate integrate with our impact-resistant Precision Modular Chassis (PMC) which overlaps the phone's face for increased protection. Sector's renowned form factor continues the lineage's characteristics of agreeable ergonomics and aggressive design."

Sector Pro Overview

EMT-0003-A-2T.jpg

EMT-0003-A-4T.jpg

EMT-0003-A-5T.jpg

I have this one as well and it's not bulky at all. Super light too. Doesn't add much bulk at all and will protect your phone like a tank. There really isn't anything out there that's constructed as well as these things are.
Their description:
"Sleek. Strong. Sturdy. Every member of the iconic Sector line is thoughtfully engineered and carefully constructed with aerospace composites and precision machined components. Designed and crafted in California, each Sector case utilizes US-made 6061-T6 aluminum CNC machined in California for extreme protection that is both strong and lightweight. Molded crowns, Mil-Spec anodized rails, and a sturdy, genuine carbon fiber back plate integrate with our impact-resistant Precision Modular Chassis (PMC) which overlaps the phone's face for increased protection. Sector's renowned form factor continues the lineage's characteristics of agreeable ergonomics and aggressive design."
Sector Pro Overview
EMT-0003-A-2T.jpg

EMT-0003-A-4T.jpg

EMT-0003-A-5T.jpg
looks awesome...

i usually get custom cases from uncommon.net...

this year, after i bought 2 iPhone 6 Pluses, my wife and i went to uncommon and for some reason we couldn´t cutom order a case...

mine was going to be a black and white themed case with some of the most iconic people in music history...

IIRC, the people were Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Duane Allman (my favorite guitarist ever), etc...

i´m missing a couple of people, but i can´t remember :(

oh, Johnny Cash made the cut !!!!

edit - just went into my email and found the picture of the case that failed to upload on uncommon.net HAHAHA !!!!

uncommon final.jpg

I have these Fossil aviators that I bought on a vacation after I lost the Monster Pups I took. I really like them. Losing the MP is what led me to this forum & started me as a collector
uploadfromtaptalk1427992318419.jpg

Be sides Oakley I like arnettes. I had a cool pair but I lost them. The ones now look similar to each other that is my only gripe.

I'm all Oakley except one pair of Ray Ban Tech that I got because I'm such a sucker for carbon fiber. Decent glasses, but I wouldn't do it again. EDIT: Selfie :cool-20:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back