• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

I knew they looked cool when I ordered them, but they are super neat.

20230408_235024.jpg

Last edited:
I knew they looked cool when I ordered them, but they are super neat.

View attachment 1046664
I’m getting kinda behind lol
I’m gonna get more pics of this O P Pane soon for ya. Had some family friends move out and have been with them most of the time as of late. What kind of watch is that? I have a friend that started making his own custom watches. You should check them out! Brace Designs

I’m getting kinda behind lol
I’m gonna get more pics of this O P Pane soon for ya. Had some family friends move out and have been with them most of the time as of late. What kind of watch is that? I have a friend that started making his own custom watches. You should check them out! Brace Designs

Is this your friend? This stuff looks hella sweet, but the cost is a little beyond my price point ATM LOL

I've seen maybe one pair of sunglasses by Porsche Design, how are they to wear?

They look slick AF
Thanks, man!

I first saw them at a boutique in Miami last year and it took me a good part of the year to find this exact pair online for the right price.

They wear nicely after adjusting for my face shape. Super high quality design and materials.

Randolph is my second favorite sunglass brand. Their aviators are top of the line.
What's your favorite, Porsche?

I don't remember how I found out about Randolph, I think it's because Tom Cruise looked really slick in them in Oblivion and I was like "Huh, I don't usually wear aviators but the angling of those lenses is kind of cool"

Next thing I know, I have 4 pairs - Matte silver with AGX, gold with American Tan, Blue Hydro, and the Archers

Latest Posts

Back