• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

You definitely have eclectic taste when it comes to your non-Oakley shades ... šŸ‘
šŸ™ Thank you, sir.

Ive been wanting to pick up some Oakley models that Iā€™ve had in the past. Now that Iā€™ve acquired a JMM, I can put more focus back into Oakley. Iā€™m really looking forward to picking up some more Oakā€™s soon.

VAVA X Metroplex
I really didnā€™t think i was going to like them at all with being HUGE and SQUARE af, but I really like how they look on me. They are definitely ā€œdifferentā€ to say the least.
IMG_7201.jpeg
IMG_7202.jpeg

JMM Cody - Noir xxx/250
Part of the last frontier collection. Unfortunately, the box, case, and screwdriver were shipped separately and delivered to the wrong address and wrong town. I was told they werenā€™t going to fix the issue, nor accept a return since ā€œthey arenā€™t completeā€ šŸ˜”šŸ™„šŸ™„

IMG_7556.jpeg
IMG_7557.jpeg

Theyā€™re really nice. Hefty 9 barrel hinge and really nice details. Sterling + turquoise thunderbird on each temple and inlays at temple ends. Quite large for my face. I will likely be selling these to recoup and buy a different model.

Back