• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gold OTT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Seems really weird that they were selling things... You would think they would keep for nostalgia.
Remember, you're talking about 'Neuvo' Oakley.....

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Seems really weird that they were selling things... You would think they would keep for nostalgia.
Apparently they were saying they had a lot of this prototype and extra stuff in their offices. But it does belong to Oakley. Our tour guide, who is also a high up project manager(I wish I could remember his name) Said that about 90% of the stuff in the Museum and the lobby is from his and Brians personal collection, which they personally own.

Username Hidden said:
Apparently they were saying they had a lot of this prototype and extra stuff in their offices. But it does belong to Oakley. Our tour guide, who is also a high up project manager(I wish I could remember his name) Said that about 90% of the stuff in the Museum and the lobby is from his and Brians personal collection, which they personally own.
That’s crazy and so uncommon for a brand to work like that

I'm surprised guys aren't rushing to get there right now. I mean there are people here willing to buy stuff like the MUZM Mars for several thousand. So it doesn't seem like an unreachable number. Sounds very doable actually. For something actually ultra rare. :cool:🤙

Username Hidden said:
I'm surprised guys aren't rushing to get there right now. I mean there are people here willing to buy stuff like the MUZM Mars for several thousand. So it doesn't seem like an unreachable number. Sounds very doable actually. For something actually ultra rare. :cool:🤙
Yeah, if I had the money for a MUZM Mars, I’d rather buy one of the high value items at the HQ instead. It would also probably be more valuable in the long run.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, if I had the money for a MUZM Mars, I’d rather buy one of the high value items at the HQ instead. It would also probably be more valuable in the long run.
Hell yeah. I'm obviously thinking about it. But that damn plane fare. :D🤙
Can someone spot me?

One of our members at the meetup bought the Flask.

If there's a price tag on it, then anything's possible.

Username Hidden said:
Definitely ! These ott might be 4K at the moment but 10 more year and it will sell twice that price

Username Hidden said:
Hell yeah. I'm obviously thinking about it. But that damn plane fare. :D🤙
Can someone spot me?
The plane ride is just a pair of a Juliet, Robert 😂😂

Back