• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got a Hollow Point as a gift today, having "second hand" issues

Ken Ballantyne

Oakley Enthusiast
So I got an orange Hollow Point today and it's amazing.
Problem is, I can't get the second hand to work.
I set the date, the day before as the manual asks, then moved the time forward into the current day/time. I pushed the crown back in, and the second hand just stays at thee 12:00 position. It IS keeping time on the minute hands, but no movement in the second hand
That said, if I click on the "A" chronograph button, the second hand moves with/for the Chronograph.
Called Oakley, and well, all they could suggest is send/bring it in?
Isn't the second hand supposed to move when it's simply keeping time?
Anything I could be doing wrong here?
Thanks a lot for the help!

Wow, thanks for the quick response.
And yeah, I watched a couple of Youtube reviews and in all of them, the second hand wasn't moving unless the Chronograph was on.
Sorry, never had a Chronograph before and never had a watch where the second hand just sat there.
I have quite a few watches, but my previous fav was my stainless steel Judge 2 (without the damn numbers on it!). I almost feel guilty putting that one in the drawer because I just love the design and how sleek it is.
This hollow point, in my opinion is a work of art.
Sucks that Oakley is getting out of the watch business. Oh well, it's only money. ;)

Thanks again for the quick help with this!

Good question Ken and glad you were able to find answer. Sure does beat sending in watch, and waiting 2 or more weeks to find out nothing is wrong w the watch

Welcome to Oakley watches and enjoy.

Glad to know I'm not the only dumb ass out there that couldn't figure out why the damn second hand wasn't moving!

:headbang:

Latest Posts

Back