U

Username Hidden

Hi All,

I’m selling my Orange Dial Hollow Point in an eBay auction that ends next Monday (2/18) at 8:16 P.M. Watch is in excellent condition, as it has only been worn a handful of times. The battery was changed on date of listing, so it’s brand new. Listing includes the original box, manual, and all links attached to watch. Additionally, I have decided to cover the shipping, donate 10% to charity, and offer returns within 30 days. The current bid at the time of this posting is $960. To be clear, this is an ad for my eBay auction, and final sale will go to highest bidder through eBay. Several pictures below, more available on eBay. Thanks.

- Mike

Oakley Hollow Point Watch / Orange Dial | eBay

upload_2019-2-13_22-54-37.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_23-5-16.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_23-6-10.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
U

Username Hidden

Hi,

I was wondering if this was okay so I e-mailed earlier. My exchange is below. If I’m wrong, I apologize.

- Mike

upload_2019-2-13_23-23-12.png

upload_2019-2-13_23-23-35.png

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

The VAST majority of this forum knows about eBay already, but I guess this could strum up some interest...

Nice watch, BTW.

Username Hidden and Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Any for sales thread needs a price associated.

That’s what the rules state.
And the price is $960

Honestly it shouldnt matter.

Ebay already advertises here

And

He could just post it in the watches discussion section and act like it isnt his so i appreciate the transparency

You just mad because you dont have an orange HP

Woop woop chicky chicky

Username Hidden, Username Hidden, Username Hidden and 1 other person
U

Username Hidden

Thanks. Clearly I’m very new to both eBay and here. Really just wanted to advertise auction; didn’t meant to step on any toes.
A better strategy next time would be to list it here for sale for a fixed price for what you want and if it doesnt sell quick than close the ad and put it on ebay auction.

Remember that ebay takes 10% fee and you avoid that by selling here which means you could sell that watch here for $100 less than what you get on ebay and still walk with the exaxt same amount

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Thanks. Clearly I’m very new to both eBay and here. Really just wanted to advertise auction; didn’t meant to step on any toes.
It’s just out of the norm for this forum, that’s all. It’s still a very nice watch and nice pics...

U

Username Hidden

A better strategy next time would be to list it here for sale for a fixed price for what you want and if it doesnt sell quick than close the ad and put it on ebay auction.

Remember that ebay takes 10% fee and you avoid that by selling here which means you could sell that watch here for $100 less than what you get on ebay and still walk with the exaxt same amount
Appreciate the advice. In retrospect, that’s what I should have done. If only I had another...lol

Username Hidden

New Threads