• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got my Katos in!! All 100% legit!

Ahh, they honestly look rather decent considering if you got a steep enough discount over retail. And Icons are overrated on something with such a massive lens coverage. :D

I'd be curious to know people's thoughts on those when it comes to regular outdoor activity especially with sweat/etc.
I got them for 180$ and they’re 291$ retail and I honestly can’t complain! I’m excited to try them outside this summer and hear others experience with them as well I really like them!

The seller on ebay has multiples. Must be units that did not pass quality control?
Do they diminish the market with those? Thought if a manufacture (such as say Oakley, on a brand new release) had poor quality control on a pair, that they would be destroyed or recycled to prevent dinging the brand value.

Though I know some companies do it, such as Herman Miller for example, they'll sell factory shorts in the employee store but it's expressly forbidden to resell them (can result in termination).

Do they diminish the market with those? Thought if a manufacture (such as say Oakley, on a brand new release) had poor quality control on a pair, that they would be destroyed or recycled to prevent dinging the brand value.
That is a good question, maybe a employee is who is selling them on eBay and maybe isn’t supposed to? I have no idea haha

Sutro RX inserts? Where you getting those?
gonna send in my Katos soon, they make a insert on your nose piece, you send in the frames

gonna send in my Katos soon, they make a insert on your nose piece, you send in the frames
Huh. That's cool!!!

Back