• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy: Limited Edition Hawaii Microfiber Bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I'll keep a look out for DC stuff too!
Awesome braddah Razer, mahalo!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Awesome braddah Razer, mahalo!
Heh, I just found out a new O Store opened up near me. It's in Pentagon City which means it'll have the highest chance of having something DC related. The O Store I usually go to is outside the Beltway. The Vault is about 45 minutes south of the city.

Username Hidden said:
Heh, I just found out a new O Store opened up near me. It's in Pentagon City which means it'll have the highest chance of having something DC related. The O Store I usually go to is outside the Beltway. The Vault is about 45 minutes south of the city.
Nice, but potentially bad for your wallet, lol! I should be thankful that both my O stores are within 15 mins. from my house, hehe. I still wish we had a Vault though...

Username Hidden said:
Nice, but potentially bad for your wallet, lol! I should be thankful that both my O stores are within 15 mins. from my house, hehe. I still wish we had a Vault though...
I pretty much only go to the Vault to buy clothes. I don't think I've bought any eyewear there. Then again, I only tend to buy X-Metals and I pretty much already have all I want. LOL

Username Hidden said:
I pretty much only go to the Vault to buy clothes. I don't think I've bought any eyewear there. Then again, I only tend to buy X-Metals and I pretty much already have all I want. LOL
I've only been to one Vault, the Vegas one in some outdoor mall. I'll always remember that one because I picked up my first and only Plate there for $60 and my Wisdom goggles for $40....never went back again. One day I'll make it back to the 9th Island, hehe.

Username Hidden said:
I've only been to one Vault, the Vegas one in some outdoor mall. I'll always remember that one because I picked up my first and only Plate there for $60 and my Wisdom goggles for $40....never went back again. One day I'll make it back to the 9th Island, hehe.
LOL

Pretty sure they are never going to make a Missouri bag but if you need some help with something out this way, let me know.

Username Hidden said:
Pretty sure they are never going to make a Missouri bag but if you need some help with something out this way, let me know.
LOL, that's probably true, but you just never know! Mahalo for the offer, I appreciate it!

Hey, I wouldn't mind a St. Louis microbag! :D

Username Hidden said:
Hey, I wouldn't mind a St. Louis microbag! :D

There is one of those......

It comes with the Cardinals MLB glasses ;)