• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half jacket

Whitewolf319

Oakley Beginner
Very NEW to all of this lol, I had to post tonight to let all of you know, as I was pulling into my work "part time care taker for an arboretum" I saw something dark and shiny.... I drove past thinking I'll check to see what this thing was as soon as i finishing locking up. Stopped got out of my truck, picked them up and thought to my self, hmmm some one sure didn't take care of these "all black half jackets". Nose piece is missing, all of the ear pieces are in poor poor shape. Lenses need to be replaced, but couldn't believe it found a original pair of half jackets. Now I'm more of a x-metal fan myself. Lost my custom pair of juliets just over a year ago.... I loved them so much that I bought a fake pair, just so I could have the look of the juliets back. I know I know fake oakleys.....

IMO - one of each at least.
I’m from earlier era - BMX days etc, so Eyeshades, Zeros and all that old stuff is really where Oakley is at for me. :)

Now i need help, my wife's half jacket 1.0 pink metallic broke on her, is there anyone out there that might have the main part for salr? She really lives them and is heart broken that they broke.

Latest Posts

Back