• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

Price wise they will be expensive. I still can't believe that my most precious pairs came from a pair of plastics and not from xmetals. The painted pairs in general are very exclusive and is one of a kind. unfortunately I already know where my pairs are headed when the time comes, but for know it will stay with me.

Price wise they will be expensive. I still can't believe that my most precious pairs came from a pair of plastics and not from xmetals. The painted pairs in general are very exclusive and is one of a kind. unfortunately I already know where my pairs are headed when the time comes, but for know it will stay with me.
:whistle:

Ill be on the hunt.......if anyone ever wants to sell.....:drinks:
Maaan that will be difficult there are only 26 pairs scattered throughout 13states frank has some i dont know the number?. Joe from the museum has 8 I believe. Teddy the frog has one, the dude from canada whobis a member got two( canada release )
I believe cargo has one and sold them, mzberq from africa got one frog, i got the the two here plus 1 lol. Ohhhh 702baby has one as well for 10k lol message him i doubt he will ever sell his even at that amount lol.

@OakleyFrankFMJ can I have one for Christmas please? Thanks for all the info fellas. I will keep my eyes peeled. I am on the hunt now for some grail pairs and I didn't even know these existed. You never know, maybe one day one of these will pop up on the bay or something....
You just missed it lol

5CCC2DEA-932F-4EFC-9849-AC92A04FBE81.JPG

Latest Posts

Back