• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard Of A Plan For A Jolly Roger Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
If so what have you heard, I just received something Froggy that I can not yet disclose but I am curious as to the design name??? Hmmm

like all the time just rumors at this point . . . :blink:

scatter skull sounds very cool!

Ummm, not scatter skull....

Matte white with British flag accents on orbitals and arms, either Ruby or +Red Iridium lenses... I am pretty sure about the SKU also, but cant find anything at all on it as of yet...

Can tell you this, NOT a rumor as I have seen and held a pair.... Remains to be seen as to if they will actually go to production...

Ummm, not scatter skull....

Matte white with British flag accents on orbitals and arms, either Ruby or +Red Iridium lenses... I am pretty sure about the SKU also, but cant find anything at all on it as of yet...

Can tell you this, NOT a rumor as I have seen and held a pair.... Remains to be seen as to if they will actually go to production...

I need more details lol

Is this a rumored future release or something from the past that's going to be ridiculous "collector" prices..sounds way too cool! Even though I'm not British..lol

if there's an SKU then i'm pretty sure is the real deal for sure. like Feargear said, all that remains to be seen is if it is produced.

Im such a sucker, I bought them... Hahahaaa... And here I have been telling myself that I am getting out of the Frog Scene.... DAMN YOU OAKLEY!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back