• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have I gone Rogue?

Hahaha, love the responses, but yeah I used to hate Ray Ban's big time, but owning one now makes me hate them a little less. But I'm sure I will always go to the Oakley before RB. so please don't exile me :biggrin:
Oh and as for favorites, it will always be my Jupiter Squared and my Plate, love those things to death

Question: Does she have a sister??
:angel:
You gotta love a girl who tries to assist you in your addiction.

I have a pair of Wayfarers that have been with me since 1968 (ya...don't do the math...)
Done everything a boy can do with 'em on, and they're still a good, wearable pair.
I have never needed Frogs.

Yours look keenly stylish!
:cool-20:

Last edited:
A side piece here and there is fine. I favor Oakleys but I do enjoy brand competition as it results in a better product for us consumers. Oh wait, Lux breaks that rule because they own them all. :D
It's like saying I like Blue Bunny Vanilla ice cream better than Blue Bunny Chocolate or Blue Bunny Strawberry. At the end of the day it's all made by the same manufacturer and comes down to personal preference. Although I still have to give the edge to Oakley for their lenses. At least for the time being...

New wingdings!
Haha. They look good on to my homie in South.
Now never wear them on the forum again (please?).
Jk buddy, you know I don't care. Be well, nice gift. Enjoy, I think I prefer the hinge on ray ban myself. Just saying.

Back