• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello all.

Hello. Name is Greg. I'm in my early thirties and have been an Oakley fan since high school. Current collection includes a couple Minutes, Half Jacket 1.0's, a Juliet, a Whisker, and probably my favorite a few SQ wire 2.0's. Not really liking the newer/ Chinese Oakley's so I'm on the hunt for parts for my older square wire stuff, and recently picked up a pair of SI Minutes. Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge on here. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum

Welcome aboard!
Thank you for your service!
Do you have an account with oakleysi.com?
Are your Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge or non? I ask because I can help with lenses if it's non.

Thanks. I do have an SI account. All my SQ Wires 2.0's are SH. What lenses do you have? Also, correct me if I'm wrong it the T-wire and non-SH SQ Wire share lenses correct?

I only have non SH lenses. Oakley claims they are interchange with SH but they aren't. They leave a gap in the orbital. It's tiny but it's there. I guess they would get the job done if nothing else was available. They won't fall out or anything.

I agree the SH and non-SH lenses are not the same. Does the T-wire take the SH lenses or the non-SH lenses?

Back