• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From California

Tweener25

Oakley Beginner
California
Hi,
My friend introduced me to Oakleys 2 months ago during a summer BBQ. Since then, I've pieced together 2 custom flak jackets using all genuine Oakley parts/lenses found on ebay for roughly $160 USD.
While I do love my sports frames, I'm intrigued by the metal frames as well. Any suggestions on which pairs I should look at first?

Any feedback is appreciated and I hope to gain a bunch of knowledge from this forum

Welcome, For me the pinnacle will always be the Romeo 1 as this was the original X-Metal. Juliets would be a good place to start as there are so many different combinations and they tend to fit most faces.

I agree with Valkie 2. The Juliet's are also the easiest to find really and if you are lucky you can snatch a good pair for a great price here... Once you can use the exchange section. Lots of knowledge to be found here. Welcome.

Thanks for the suggestions. I did my daily craigslist search and found a local seller who is selling their Juliets w/ ruby lenses for $150, barely worn. I'll be checking these out after work or tomorrow.

Already making a deal with that guy... Hes already going to meet me near his house.

EDIT: That's my attempt at being funny... I'm in the southeast... Hes going to mail them to me... Yeah I know... still not funny....

Latest Posts

Back