• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from MO!

TGolfs

Oakley Beginner
Good evening y’all.

Not really a collector, but just really enjoy Oakleys and I can’t leave home without a pair and they are a MUST HAVE for golf. I currently own:
  • Holbrook - Black Iridium Polarized
  • Holbrook Mix - Prizm Tungsten Polarized
  • Sylas Olive Ink - Prizm Tungsten Polarized
I’m pretty basic. Looking to add some dark golf lenses to my collection, but I’m unsure of which frame I want to go with that isn’t the Flak. Any other fellow golfers out there?

Cheers!

Good evening y’all.

Not really a collector, but just really enjoy Oakleys and I can’t leave home without a pair and they are a MUST HAVE for golf. I currently own:
I’m pretty basic. Looking to add some dark golf lenses to my collection, but I’m unsure of which frame I want to go with that isn’t the Flak. Any other fellow golfers out there?

Cheers!
Welcome

Good evening y’all.

Cheers!
More than two of anything is a collection so sorry bud.... you are one of us now... welcome to the Darkside

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

tmp 5.gif