• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! New to collecting and only have a few pieces

postman.m

Oakley Beginner
yorkshire
So I'm a fairly recent actual collector but I've had a trusty pair of 1.0 eye jacket black gold, gold iridium that I wore basically every day and haven't failed me yet but seeing the rubber deteriorate I decided to add a few pairs to my ranks and whilst researching I fell I love with Oakley in the last couple months I've added a few things to my collection including a SI tactical laptop bag, an icon 3.0 in green/ black. Eye jacket spin jade and a pair of re sub zero in Ruby prizm oh also a Moscow styled by Mr midnight the Oakley cat!

I've attached the pics below!
IMG_20240314_173743.jpg
IMG_20240314_173939.jpg

So I'm a fairly recent actual collector but I've had a trusty pair of 1.0 eye jacket black gold, gold iridium that I wore basically every day and haven't failed me yet but seeing the rubber deteriorate I decided to add a few pairs to my ranks and whilst researching I fell I love with Oakley in the last couple months I've added a few things to my collection including a SI tactical laptop bag, an icon 3.0 in green/ black. Eye jacket spin jade and a pair of re sub zero in Ruby prizm oh also a Moscow styled by Mr midnight the Oakley cat!

I've attached the pics below! View attachment 1124912View attachment 1124913
It's the Cat in a Hat!!!

Back