• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! New to collecting and only have a few pieces

Yeah I'd really love a pair tbh, what sort of price would a good condition pair command and be reasonable?
It depends on which specific Juliet and the condition of the frame and lenses. I would say a reasonable price for plain Juliet would be between $300-$350 in very good to excellent condition, but some will want more. You could also go the route of getting one that needs everything (lenses, rubber, parts, nose-bridge rebuild, and maybe even a resurfacing) for closer to $200... but refurbishing costs $$$!

It depends on which specific Juliet and the condition of the frame and lenses. I would say a reasonable price for plain Juliet would be between $300-$350 in very good to excellent condition, but some will want more. You could also go the route of getting one that needs everything (lenses, rubber, parts, nose-bridge rebuild, and maybe even a resurfacing) for closer to $200... but refurbishing costs $$$!
I guess if the deal is good enough and the lenses aren't too bad then refurbishment would be a good way to get a clean pair

Back