• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help finding glasses

lmckinney

Oakley Beginner
So I'm just kind of throwing this out there, I'm not really expecting this to work but who knows it might. So I have lost my pair of juliets last October in a cracker barrel next to the Gaffney outlet marketplace in Gaffney SC and someome has obviously stolen them. I would have gotten over these glasses but my dad gave them to me as a gift and I can't quit thinking about them. So in case by some miracle someone has either found them or ends up finding them let me know somehow. The serial number is 04 - 153 ~ D000655. So if anyone happens to run into them please let me know. I've already posted this on the oakley sub reddit but I'm also posting here seeing if this will work as well. Thanks in advance

I see, that’s not the serial per se. The numbers are probably part of the serial but it should start with IP, if it was a 04-153 (Juliet Plasma with Ice Polarized). That is if it was a serialized frame. By the low number I would guess it is. So your serial on the earstem should be IP000655 and maybe followed by either A or B (2nd or 3rd gen, respectively) – but likely no letter at the end.

I see, that’s not the serial per se. The numbers are probably part of the serial but it should start with IP, if it was a 04-153 (Juliet Plasma with Ice Polarized). That is if it was a serialized frame. By the low number I would guess it is. So your serial on the earstem should be IP000655 and maybe followed by either A or B (2nd or 3rd gen, respectively) – but likely no letter at the end.
Yeah that's what it said on the original box. I don't really know much about them

5th Gen if it has the model no only.

If only there was a 5 Gen in them, 4th Gen is more probable.....until we see them we won't know.

Last edited:
So I'm just kind of throwing this out there, I'm not really expecting this to work but who knows it might. So I have lost my pair of juliets last October in a cracker barrel next to the Gaffney outlet marketplace in Gaffney SC and someome has obviously stolen them. I would have gotten over these glasses but my dad gave them to me as a gift and I can't quit thinking about them. So in case by some miracle someone has either found them or ends up finding them let me know somehow. The serial number is 04 - 153 ~ D000655. So if anyone happens to run into them please let me know. I've already posted this on the oakley sub reddit but I'm also posting here seeing if this will work as well. Thanks in advance

20230713_162241.jpg

Back