• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Oakley Goggles Model / What Goggles Are These? [Consolidated]

Hi everyone. Hoping someone out there can help me identify these goggles. I bought them back in the early 2000’s. They have an Iridium lens. The straps are connected by a swivel on the side. Was hoping to see if they still made lenses that would fit as I would like a new lense. Mine are in great shape with no scratches except for a bit of rubbing on the inside. Just hoping to get a different colour.

12737627-09B9-4C38-AB7C-3CC2E1DCCFF2.jpeg

09DDB693-E943-4961-B9A3-007929706400.jpeg

9EC46A54-0DD8-4A79-BC21-B6E48802CF7A.jpeg

Hi everyone. Hoping someone out there can help me identify these goggles. I bought them back in the early 2000’s. They have an Iridium lens. The straps are connected by a swivel on the side. Was hoping to see if they still made lenses that would fit as I would like a new lense. Mine are in great shape with no scratches except for a bit of rubbing on the inside. Just hoping to get a different colour.

View attachment 1041631

View attachment 1041632

View attachment 1041633
Interesting. I have a pair that are similar but the swivel is different. I have gone through the entire o-review database with no luck.

Any idea as what these goggles are?

IMG_4753.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

IMG_4751.jpeg

My wife bought these Oakley ski goggles while we were overseas on a ski trip one year, I think in Canada? She liked them cos they were a small fit.
She was hoping to get some other lenses for them but I have no idea what model they are and they have no SKU or model numbers anywhere on them that I can see?
They are a few years old too.
Any help identifying the model and whether the lens is even interchangeable would be greatly appreciated
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i need to replace the foam and possible lens bt i have no idea what the model of these goggles are. they are super old pair, but still work. can someone help?

i attached photos.

20240114_181122.jpg

20240114_181132.jpg

These look like O Frames from the mid-late 90s…unfortunately I don’t think you’re replacing the foam, much easier/cheaper to find a a newer pair. Maybe someone else has a source for this foam but most of the pairs I’ve seen are dry rotted.

Back