• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Oakley Goggles Model / What Goggles Are These? [Consolidated]

ive been checking online and found all 4 of these for a good price bt i have no clue what models. you have any idea?

i thought i attached the photo. maybe it didnt post. sorry about that.

Screenshot_20240117_191757_Facebook.jpg

This is called Stockholm and it looks like it's from 2006ish according to O-Review. There are a handful on eBay but I would be wary of the foam on anything that old. However, if you're just looking for the lens you might be able to find one there. Hopefully this helps, good luck!

This is called Stockholm and it looks like it's from 2006ish according to O-Review. There are a handful on eBay but I would be wary of the foam on anything that old. However, if you're just looking for the lens you might be able to find one there. Hopefully this helps, good luck!
Thanks for the assist
Stockholm definitely rings a bell!! Wowee, can’t believe they are that old but wouldn’t surprise me either!! Might just be time for a new pair. Cheers

I purchased a pair of "Oakley Fall line - Matte white / Prizm™ jade iridium" goggles a few years ago. I'm now trying to find a clear replacement lens with no luck yet. I've purchased a Fall Line XM lens, and a Fall Line XL lens, but the nose on my goggles is too shallow. Need to figure out what replacement I need to buy...

Please let me know if you have any advice.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Back