• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Improve This Colour Combination?

D-Rat

Oakley Beginner
I got these for my birthday;
Custom Flak Jacket XLJs

Silver Frame
Fire iridium lens
red Earsocks & Nose piece
satin silver icons with red middle

dcdchg.jpg

I'll update with a better picture later (as its hard to see the fire lens), but this is the only picture I have with me right now :/

I'm using these for sports (golf, running, baseball, and any other outdoor activity)

But I can't shake the feeling that they look 'off' or weird... Should I change the colour combination? I'd like to keep the silver frame as its the most expensive component of the sunglass.

Thoughts / Constructive Criticism?

would go with red icons and +red lenses :eek:)
but that's just me . . .

The color combo is loud, but i kinda like it.

If you want to tone it down, try Black Iridium lenses instead of the Fire. I think that'll help.

You could also try going two toned by replacing the ear socks to black and leaving the temple socks(?) so it doesn't stand out as much.

There's nothing wrong with them.

But if you want more colour co-ordination, then go for a Positive Red Iridium lens or a G30.
Or tone them down a bit with Black Iridium, Grey, or Slate.

Yeah, good ideas!

I'm going on a service project in South Africa this summer, so I wouldn't be surprised if my lenses get a little banged up while I'm there.
I''ll probably replace them when I come back with the Positive Red Iridium lenses & I'll take a look at the black ear socks!

Thanks All ~

Can others see your eyes through the +Red lens? :eek:
I can't see your eyes, but is that the particular lighting? or are they usually pretty opaque

Back