• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Needed Please re : Jordan Romeo Red Rubbers

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi all,
Recently, I acquired a pair of OEM red rubbers for Juliet/Jordan.

But they are different sizes, and one has no markings at all (completely flat both sides without "CE" or "Made in the USA"). I've own a pair of Ducati Juliets and Jordan Romeos, but haven't noticed the size difference before. I thought all X-metal rubbers were the same size. P.S. They are not supposed to be aftermarket either.

Can anyone explain why they are different lengths (assuming they are OEM)? Is it an early generation thing?

My understanding is that Jordan R1 red rubbers only have "CE" printed on one of the ear rubbers and the other has no markings at all (ie. NO "Made in the USA" stamp) and the Ducati Juliet rubbers have "CE" on one side and "Made in the USA" on the other. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Different sized OEM red rubbers
cb779358-ccf2-465d-9229-b9e83fbeb8e7.jpg

Factory OEM R1 Rubbers - Only has "CE" on one side and other side is smooth without markings
d4ee4343-87f8-4579-b7af-f10c3e7693a4.jpg

FYI -> my Jordan display (I can't check for myself, because these are now packed up in Australia)
IMG_4606.JPG

Hi all,
Recently, I acquired a pair of OEM red rubbers for Juliet/Jordan.

But they are different sizes, and one has no markings at all (completely flat both sides without "CE" or "Made in the USA"). I've own a pair of Ducati Juliets and Jordan Romeos, but haven't noticed the size difference before. I thought all X-metal rubbers were the same size. P.S. They are not supposed to be aftermarket either.

Can anyone explain why they are different lengths (assuming they are OEM)? Is it an early generation thing?

My understanding is that Jordan R1 red rubbers only have "CE" printed on one of the ear rubbers and the other has no markings at all (ie. NO "Made in the USA" stamp) and the Ducati Juliet rubbers have "CE" on one side and "Made in the USA" on the other. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Different sized OEM red rubbers
View attachment 472052

Factory OEM R1 Rubbers - Only has "CE" on one side and other side is smooth without markings
View attachment 472053

FYI -> my Jordan display (I can't check for myself, because these are now packed up in Australia)
View attachment 472055

I found this about the Romeo Jordan rubbers but I don't own a pair so I can't comment personally.

Sold - 5 pairs romeo jordan earsocks 150usd

I don’t know about the Romeo but my Ducati Juliet says made in the USA and CE on the rubber.

Are you certain they are both unobtanium?
My theory is:
1. The blank one is LG?
2. One of those is XS since they are shorter and a little flatter than juliet/R1 rubber?
3. You stumbled upon a rare unmarked red sock for a XS?
4. It’s streched out so one is longer than the other?

That’s all I got buddy. Let me know if you find your answer I’m really curious.