• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With Replacment Earsocks Discontinued Model

shaun127

Oakley Beginner
Hello my wonderful wife decided to borrow my Oakley Spikes for her morning walk down by the river with our dog and has come home without the earsock on my spikes,

Been on Oakley site UK and USA and as Spikes are discontinued I cannot find replacement earsocks, Anyone know where I can get some in the UK preferably or USA or if any other Oakley models earsocks fit my Spikes. They are Polished Black with Black Ear Socks,

Thanks for looking and thanks for any/all advice.

By the way anyone know any good Divorce Lawyers?????

Hello Frank she had them sitting on top of her head for most of the time only putting them on to watch the trout feeding in the deeper water.
She says the arm of the Spikes got caught somehow in her hair and she has pulled at the glasses to release them. Think thats when the ear sock has come off? to be honest I dont know Pal,
I've contacted Oakley UK and USA but haven't had a reply as of yet.

Contact Oakley warranty and cross your fingers. They never "released" the Spike earsock nosepeice kit so there probably aren't a ton around.

contact oakley customer service. I have bought earsocks and nose rubbers before, I got them for the Splice, which they stopped making years ago. was about £14 for earsocks including postage. good luck. :)

Hello Frank she had them sitting on top of her head for most of the time only putting them on to watch the trout feeding in the deeper water.
She says the arm of the Spikes got caught somehow in her hair and she has pulled at the glasses to release them. Think thats when the ear sock has come off? to be honest I dont know Pal,
I've contacted Oakley UK and USA but haven't had a reply as of yet.

That sucks.......like Oakster and Buddha said......see what happens. Good luck.

Thanks Lads I have already contacted Oakley via customer care email addresses in USA and UK, I'll see what they say, If they didn't release any spares as Oakster say's then I don't hold out much hope,

Why don't you just call? Probably faster...

Hi Lionel,

I did call UK customer services 1st twice but on each occassion I was left in a queue for at least ten minutes without being answered so I gave up. I then decided to email rather than try again.

Back