• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Heritage Razor Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Heritage Razor Blades - Black/Matte Clear w/ Violet Iridium
IMG_8780.JPG

Overall I'd consider them to be in very good to excellent pre-owned condition, as there's no major issues to them besides some light wear. I've done by best to highlight any areas that might be of concern to buyers. Included is the original Heritage Microfiber bag which is in good clean condition with no loose threads or stains.

Violet Iridium has a handful of minute hairline marks (unlikely to turn up in photos) and some roughness to bevelled edge of the lens.

The optical portion of the lenses bare no marks that would be visible while worn or impact the FOV.
Top edge (dismounted from frame) there were a couple small vertical marks on the mounting edge of the lens likely from crud getting in between the lens channel.
Bottom edge there's a few minute marks along the bevelled edge, I'd call it manufacturing marks as I recall the top edge had some of it.
Frames show light wear n' tear of using them a few times.
Temples show faint satin spots from friction rubs from arms rubbing against one another in the folded position.​
General hairlines along the black arms are visible in reflection of the lighting but not obvious under normal use.​
Hinges don't show any cracks, temples have some resistance in open/closing.​

$130 obo Shipped in CONUS
IMG_8789.jpg
IMG_8765.JPG

IMG_8783.JPG
IMG_8785.JPG
IMG_8788.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.