• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Ya'll

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
name is Carlos, from Houston...

I know I shouldn't be doing this because I already burn too many hours on other car and motorcycle forums at work HAHA !!!!

about 3 weeks ago I bought me some Custom Radars from Oakley Vault - had them custom etched.....

I'm not a bot or some weirdo that is out flying drones all over the country looking for Oakley stuff, but I will share a couple pictures I have of my glasses....

if you have Instagram you can click on the #Gazebros or #Gazebro hashtag and 98% of the pictures that come up belong to me and my family/friends that come over ever weekend and chill at "The Gazebo" and eat BBQ and listen to music...

The #JustWin hashtag is for when I go shoot pictures for some high school baseball players - their huddles and pre-game-asskicker-speeches always incorporate "JUST WIN !!!" in them :)

so yeah, I'll probably go troll around the forums in a little bit, get some information and eventually go hit the for sale section - my Oakleys are my "flavor of the month" so at this point I want to start a mini collection of Radar lenses and different colored frames....

u6p9t.jpg

4lpes.jpg

wrqa.jpg

What it do? H town here.
hey man - glad to be here...

like I mentioned before, I've become addicted to Oakleys over the last 2 or 3 weeks so I want to start a collection...

thought about asking the wife for some M2 Frames, but she said she didn't like the way they fit on me at the store - went to Baybrook Mall :)

she really likes how the Radar Frames look and how the Path lenses are shaped.....

Back