• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi and looking for New lenses - hopefully restorer near UK

ianghall

Oakley Beginner
Hi Folks! I was told about this forum today. It sounds fun!
I have two old pairs of Oakleys. Please see attached that I am very fond of. Does anyone know where please i can send them to get new lenses inserted? Help would be greatly appreciated
By the way, someone told me they could now be worth quite a bit. Especially the small titanium frame one; it's beautifully engineered. Not that I want to sell but I would be interested to know roughly how much they might be worth worth.
Mainly want to know though please where I can pay to get new lenses inserted.
Thanks and regards
Ian

IMG_8415 (1).jpg

Thank you for your response.. TBH I am not sure of the models but I took them into the Oakley Shop in Covent Garden, London today and they, to my surprise, got quite exited about them. I would like to get new lenses put in them as they currently have prescription lenses that are not suitable for me. Do you know please anywhere that can change the lenses?
Thank you and regards
Ian

Thanks again for your reply. I have got onto google and I think the mag 4 look similar to one of my Oakley glasses. Not sure about a New Straight jacket. The arms of my glasses are straight. Please see photo .
Am I correct in saying that I can order lenses for these from Oakley.com at £57 ???
Thanks again for your guidance
Ian

Oakley staight jacket?.jpeg

Back