• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi everyone. Long time fan!

Thank you everyone. I will probably sell in time when I meet the requirements, might buy a nice watch or something a bit more my style for my age!

All you need to do is post a Crater in your opener to get everyone on the forum to welcome you!
welcome racoon.jpeg

Ask here for valuations....

All you need to do is post a Crater in your opener to get everyone on the forum to welcome you!
View attachment 985656
Ask here for valuations....
Yes thank you everyone has been most welcoming. It will take me a while to learn about using the website. I am unable to use the email reply button at the moment to reply. Is there a trick to it? I got the email from the Oakley boss and Steven today so I will keep in touch and reply in time. John

Yes thank you everyone has been most welcoming. It will take me a while to learn about using the website. I am unable to use the email reply button at the moment to reply. Is there a trick to it? I got the email from the Oakley boss and Steven today so I will keep in touch and reply in time. John
This should answer all questions and watch for the vultures throwing offers at you right now. Take the time to post the items on the value thread and get some feedback there then sell when you meet the criteria

Steven Huh? 🤔🦈

Just hang in there for couple of weeks mate. The email you get will be a welcome email from the site owner and you might get one or two others because the set of round glasses are sought after called mars crater. The other person is a seller on this site and very knowledgeable about all things oakley and is trustworthy if it's the person I'm thinking of. Just take your time and explore the group if you want to immerse yourself with old oakley. If you're just looking to sell and cash in I'd suggest ebay or local sell with cash on pick up especially if you're not internet or PayPal savvy as you won't be able to sell on here for 14 days and even then being new you might struggle to get people to trust you.

This is you right now as long as you have those Craters... Trust no one... not even your mother or wife! :rofl: Just be smart and patient and run it through the value thread before selling. I am pretty positive your inbox is already full of people ready to trust you into selling those Craters cheap...
1660447624158.png

This is you right now as long as you have those Craters... Trust no one... not even your mother or wife! :rofl: Just be smart and patient and run it through the value thread before selling. I am pretty positive your inbox is already full of people ready to trust you into selling those Craters cheap...
View attachment 985728
Thank you all for your valuable advise. I am not a collector just a hoarder I think. I might ask my son if he wants them to wear if they are collectable. Thanks for all the help. Best John

Thank you all for your valuable advise. I am not a collector just a hoarder I think. I might ask my son if he wants them to wear if they are collectable. Thanks for all the help. Best John
They are and they are extremely sought after... Under the right circumstances and condition easily break the $1K mark. The best thing I like to see happen is the original owner gain appreciation for them again and keep them and love them!

😂😂 i wonder which steven since none of the mods have that name

Latest Posts

Back