• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi My Name Is Mke New To The Forum

Hittman

Oakley Expert
MI
Hello everyone Im new to the forum and new to collecting Oakleys rather then just wearing them. I currently have a few pair of glasses.
A wire 2.0 blue iridum lenses
M-frame carbon fiber clear lenses ( I use them for safety glasses)
Gas Cans matte-black with Black Iridium polarized lenses

I also just purchased yesterday a pair of Pitboss Titanium, matte black that I waiting to have show up. However I got theese glasses for a reasonable price I am a little sceptic about if they are real now here is my ebay item number 251208949996. If anyone could please take a look and let me know your opinion I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello everyone Im new to the forum and new to collecting Oakleys rather then just wearing them. I currently have a few pair of glasses.
A wire 2.0 blue iridum lenses
M-frame carbon fiber clear lenses ( I use them for safety glasses)
Gas Cans matte-black with Black Iridium polarized lenses

I also just purchased yesterday a pair of Pitboss Titanium, matte black that I waiting to have show up. However I got theese glasses for a reasonable price I am a little sceptic about if they are real now here is my ebay item number 251208949996. If anyone could please take a look and let me know your opinion I would greatly appreciate it.

I am sorry I posted this in wrong area could some one pl ease move this thread to General discussion, Thanks Mike

I am sorry I posted this in wrong area could some one pl ease move this thread to General discussion, Thanks Mike

Welcome to the forum Mike! As far as your authenticity question I suggest just edit that post, and cut and paste the latter portion into the appropriate thread. Rock on!!

Latest Posts

Back