• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi :) !

valospostos

Oakley Beginner
belgium
Hello everyone,

I am an Industrial designer and objects lover, I mainly concentrate on the 2000's era. I only look for high quality well produced objects and clothing. I am based in Belgium.

Always been a fan of Oakley items, the way they are designed. I especially love their approach closing the gap between art and science.

I will post Oakley items from time to time on my Ebay account.

Currently I have two items for sale (bidding):
- an Oakley Coil pair of shoes made in Korea deadstock in box never worn
- A pair of Oakley Teeth from the 2000's deadstock without box

Here is my ebay: Security Measure

Happy to be here as I have known the existence of this forum for years.

See you around !

Hello everyone,

I am an Industrial designer and objects lover, I mainly concentrate on the 2000's era. I only look for high quality well produced objects and clothing. I am based in Belgium.

Always been a fan of Oakley items, the way they are designed. I especially love their approach closing the gap between art and science.

I will post Oakley items from time to time on my Ebay account.

Currently I have two items for sale (bidding):
- an Oakley Coil pair of shoes made in Korea deadstock in box never worn
- A pair of Oakley Teeth from the 2000's deadstock without box

Here is my ebay: Security Measure

Happy to be here as I have known the existence of this forum for years.

See you around !
Welcome to the Forum man. I am really interested in aesthetic design as well. If you appreciate the early 2000's Oak aesthetic, we probably have similar taste. I would love to hear about some other stuff that you find appealing. Do you visit any particular blogs? Also, if those Teeth were 10.5, I would be bidding on them.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ! @PainShark No I don't really visit particular blogs but I do follow some instagram accounts such as Haus_oft for architecture, for clothing, constant_practice on instagram has some nice pieces, but I hate his videos with his "asmr" voice. Otherwise I am currently very much into early 2000 late 90s french clothing street brands were they spared no expenses on the quality of the production such as Bullrot Wear.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

Iz shaka.gif

Back