• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

History Of Juliet Lenses

I've never compared what he charged me with what he's charged anybody else so I don't know what's "normal". I had him source the donors so the cost depended on which donors were used. For example, the oo red polar didn't come from Big Taco (I don't remember what they were) so they were more expensive. And of course polar costs more than non. Then there's his cutting fee. Really it costs about the same to have him source the donors as it does to source your own donors and ship them to him for cutting, unless you were able to source them for cheaper than retail.

But he did give me a discount for doing multiple sets. However, I can't claim that's still his business practice nor do I know if he uses a standard discount across the board (assuming he still does). Only he can really speak on his pricing.

I've never compared what he charged me with what he's charged anybody else so I don't know what's "normal". I had him source the donors so the cost depended on which donors were used. For example, the oo red polar didn't come from Big Taco (I don't remember what they were) so they were more expensive. And of course polar costs more than non. Then there's his cutting fee. Really it costs about the same to have him source the donors as it does to source your own donors and ship them to him for cutting, unless you were able to source them for cheaper than retail.

But he did give me a discount for doing multiple sets. However, I can't claim that's still his business practice nor do I know if he uses a standard discount across the board (assuming he still does). Only he can really speak on his pricing.
I meant normal as in price to cut one lens,nothing else. Oak. Vet. just PMed me about that. I already have 2 lenses,so no sourcing needed.

I bet you can name the two lenses i have WITHOUT revisiting past threads since i talk about them so much!:lolsign: