• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook TI

I like the design, with the opening where the stem meets the orbital. Have you tried them outside with sunlight? Im concerned there might be a lot of leakage
They only let in slightly more light than a holbrook metal. Lens is slightly bigger so it compensates.

I tried these on today and I did like them. They didn’t have the tungsten color yet so will probably wait to check them out when they arrive.

Sunglass Hut has the Tungsten and Sapphire colorways available and on sale this weekend if anyone is not wanting to wait for O to put them on their site which is probably still a few weeks away is my guess.

Sunglass Hut has the Tungsten and Sapphire colorways available and on sale this weekend if anyone is not wanting to wait for O to put them on their site which is probably still a few weeks away is my guess.
Probably like the Re:Subs, order will get canceled because they jumped the gun.

I actually picked up a pair of these today. I was looking at the sale rack but these were too nice to pass up!

I tried the Sapphire Prizm pair on in store in my Vault today. I like them, not sure if I love them or not yet. No grip pads on the stems. Not sure about their ability to stay put if you are active.

Now live on Oakley and OakleySI websites.
Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 17-04-08 Oakley Holbrook™ TI Matte Gunmetal Sunglasses Oakley® US.png