• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hosed On Ebay - Pro M Array PICS ADDED

Pic time! Let's repost the description for clarity, passages in bold for emphasis.
Up for auction is my Oakley Pro M Frame Set. with Vented Heater Lens. This set is amazing. I am selling it because I now need Rx sunglasses and will not use them anymore. I have taken very good care of these glasses and most pieces are in new (pre owned) or excellent condition It includes the following items.

*Oakley Pro M Frame black (used but excellent condition)
*Oakley Pro M Frame sand/gold color (used good condition. a few wear spots on inside of earstock)
*Fire Iridium Vented heater lens (used very good condition)
*Grey/Smoke Iridium Vented heater lens (used good condition few scratches)
*Gold Iridium Vented Heater lens (used very good condition)
*Blue Iridium lens non vented (New)

*Earstock Nose piece set (New)
*4 extra nose pieces (black and brown)
*Ballistic hard case. (used excellent condition)
*Oakley pro M frame bag (New)
*1 set of chums (dark brown) (New)

First Fire lens. Not too bad, but one deep scratch through the iridium that will propagate flaking in the middle of the lens
IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

Grey/Smoke, which is actually a Fire. Poor shape, iridium almost completely worn off at the top of the lens, starting to form stress cracks
IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Gold lens. Worn iridium, multiple scratches, stress crack.
IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

Blue lens. Clearly NOT new, lots of frame and sweat crust marks.
IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Make sure you follow all of Ebays policies and Paypals. You will get all your money back and it wont matter what the seller says in the end. The buyer always wins when dealing with ebay and paypal. Money is tied up for a little time but like I said the buyer wins. I have had bad buyers before who do what your seller has sone and they always win. Follow through and report the blackmail on feedback. They should be bending over backward attempting to prevent neg feedback, but doenst seem so in this case. Take it too em.

It sucks he lied but if I were you I'd take the $75 bucks. That lot is definitely worth over $75.

I don't think you quite follow.

I paid $275 for the package, with the understanding things were used but well taken care of and in good condition. What I got I felt was NOT what I paid for, namely two lenses showing cracks and heavy wear from the frame, one lens in good shape, the "new" lens clearly showing use, all rubber sticky and earsocks stretched out, no "extra" nose pieces, a spare rubber kit for a different frame, one frame with more chipping than described, and one frame, a case, a micro bag, and a "chums" strap in good+ condition.

I asked for $150 back (making it $125 for the lot), he offered to give $75 back (making it $200 for the lot).

I've come here to ask if what I got was reasonable given the description, and what people think I should be looking for (if anything) in money returned given the condition.

dude that sucks. yeah in that condition i dont see more than 150 there.

thats a pretty cool Gen1/2 rubber kit though. if you end up keeping it and wanna unload that set i'm keen. theyre a dead match for old zero rubbers and im missing a set