• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How easy is it to get a MM replacement Ti band?

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I have a chance of getting a decent price MM with the leather band. Sadly, we all know the leather Oakley used wasn't the best out there, so I wanted to see how easy/hard is it to get a replacement TI band for the watch. Why am I asking? because the same guy has an MM ti band, but he is asking close to $300 extra for that one compared to the leather version. What do you guys think, get the leather and look for a Ti band else where, or better keep looking for a full ti MM?
Thanks!

I have a chance of getting a decent price MM with the leather band. Sadly, we all know the leather Oakley used wasn't the best out there, so I wanted to see how easy/hard is it to get a replacement TI band for the watch. Why am I asking? because the same guy has an MM ti band, but he is asking close to $300 extra for that one compared to the leather version. What do you guys think, get the leather and look for a Ti band else where, or better keep looking for a full ti MM?
Thanks!

Ti bands aren't cheap and to go from a leather to a Ti band or vice versa you need the adapter links to connect the case to the correct band. Usually a single link goes for 20-30 bucks on the forum. Then you still need the screws and washers because some links aren't sold with the extra pieces.

Most times you will see people selling leather bands but rarely have I seen just a Ti band for sale.

I would purchase the Ti band MM before a leather one. Just my opinion though and we all got them

Ti bands aren't cheap and to go from a leather to a Ti band or vice versa you need the adapter links to connect the case to the correct band. Usually a single link goes for 20-30 bucks on the forum. Then you still need the screws and washers because some links aren't sold with the extra pieces.

Most times you will see people selling leather bands but rarely have I seen just a Ti band for sale.

I would purchase the Ti band MM before a leather one. Just my opinion though and we all got them
I see, so it would be better to get the full TI MM. He is offering the leather version for something close to $615 (I think it is a time tank not a MM), the Ti band versionis closer to $870 (time tank as well). The only catch here is that the leather version looks brand new, while the Ti is definitely used

I just picked up one that was selling for 770 just keep looking. There's several members on here that would probably sell in that range if u post a wanted add

Back