• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

Update*
Juliet (2) - G1 XM w/ CC DWP & Black Iridium, and G5 Infinite Hero.
XX (1) - G1 Tio2 w/ CC Chrome, CC Fruby, Black Iridium
Mars (1) - XM w/ Black Iridium
FauX-Metal Madman DC PP Daily
Update*
2 Juliet
1 XX
1 Mars
1 XS*
1 FauX-metal Madman

A far cry from @StG and pretty much everyone, but it’s a process.

Last edited:
You're ahead of me by a lot!
It’s not a race, just a kick in the pants to myself for having my attention elsewhere from y2k on till last June pretty much; shy my one PB1 and one Carbon Prime, and faux-metal...

Why not? I mean, obviously 49 is the right number of Juliets to have, but 51 is pretty close to that! ;)

He could Have more variety. You get to a certain point where they just act as trophies in a case. Enjoy and live The xmetal brand.
Def cool. No doubt.
He needs more R2s

He could Have more variety. You get to a certain point where they just act as trophies in a case. Enjoy and live The xmetal brand.
Def cool. No doubt.
He needs more R2s
Each to their own. I’ve tried them all except Half-X but Juliet is the one I like by far the most, so that’s what I have.

There are two broad schools of collecting - horizontal, where collectors are happy to collect across models or even across brands; and vertical, where there is a laser-like focus on a single model. I’m the latter - I have a bunch of Juliets, couldn’t care less about having either flavour of Romeo 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s not uncommon to ascribe your own motivations to fellow collectors, but it’s very flawed.

Each to their own. I’ve tried them all except Half-X but Juliet is the one I like by far the most, so that’s what I have.

There are two broad schools of collecting - horizontal, where collectors are happy to collect across models or even across brands; and vertical, where there is a laser-like focus on a single model. I’m the latter - I have a bunch of Juliets, couldn’t care less about having either flavour of Romeo 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s not uncommon to ascribe your own motivations to fellow collectors, but it’s very flawed.
I see this a lot in the watch world. As for X-Metals, I have a big head, so that limits me otherwise I'd pick up a few Juliets as well. Right now I am in search of an R1.

Latest Posts

Back