• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much are Juliet Plasma w/Ice Iridium Polarized worth? (04-153)

Don't do it! You will own way more than one if you do:cool:

Explain to the seller how much OEM Juliet lenses cost. Would you be looking to replace them with ice?
This... Because OEM ice lenses are no longer in production. Lenses are expensive if you get custom cuts from OEM, or find somebody selling OEM juliet lenses. This is a great bargaining chip

Don't do it! You will own way more than one if you do:cool:

Explain to the seller how much OEM Juliet lenses cost. Would you be looking to replace them with ice?

That is exactly what I did. Showed screenshots of current ended auctions on eBay and from here and prices of lenses. Yes I'd probably replace with Ice but might go for IKON as I've tested some and like them too but OEM is always better. I've also heard this Oakley collector thing can be addicting and to hide my wallet and bank account. I'm up to 8 pairs and had 1 pair January of last year. Going for my first X-Metals, I've always wanted a pair or 2 or 3.....LOL!

Well I think the Craigslist deal I was working on fell through, last email says simply "Good Luck". Here is the listing, kind of comical with the prices:

"I am selling my Oakley Juliets for only 275. I paid something like 600 for them back in the day. They sell used for 500. Now they sell for like 700 on eBay. The frame is in pretty awesome condition. The nose piece has no give. I have the original box and coin too. I will not go lower on the price. Please feel free to email me or call if you have any questions."
Those prices! o_O

Well I think the Craigslist deal I was working on fell through, last email says simply "Good Luck". Here is the listing, kind of comical with the prices:

"I am selling my Oakley Juliets for only 275. I paid something like 600 for them back in the day. They sell used for 500. Now they sell for like 700 on eBay. The frame is in pretty awesome condition. The nose piece has no give. I have the original box and coin too. I will not go lower on the price. Please feel free to email me or call if you have any questions."
Those prices! o_O
He's gonna end up with some dumbass buying them and getting ripped off

I hear ya there man, I was hunting down my first metals too... patience is key good luck on your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back