• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Do You Support Oakley?

I will buy from retail or AR almost all the time. Like others, its the hard to find things that are no longer in store or online that I will buy from here or other sites, ebay, CL, kijiji.

Try working in a Oakley retail store. Haha, I've spent way too much on everything Oakley!

I would say 99% of my O clothing purchases have come straight from Oakley, maybe 25% of my glasses from O or an authorized retailer.

Like I say about a lot of things... if I had to pay retail for everything I bought, I wouldnt have anything.

When the condition I was after was just "good enough," I was probably about 50/50. Now that i'm after truly mint, I buy everything I can from Oakley or an authorized retailer (only if Oakley doesn't have what I want in stock). It's worth it to me to go to an O-store and just be like, I don't like this one, let me see another one. Also, not having to wait for shipping times or refund delays etc. Only discontinued stuff through ebay, which is enough of a pain.

Just provided some support yesterday at my local O store...picked up an Olympic lanyard, a Hawaii logo tee and an Olympic pin (finally).

Back