• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Should I Ask?

Just so you know, the Juliet rubbers are too long for the X-Squared, so you'd need to cut them. Also, the oribtals don't fit as they're a totally different shape.

The nosepieces (from what I've been told) are interchangable. I've modded/trimmed the Juliet earsocks for the XS before and its worked great surprisingly. And the T shocks from the Juliet work in the XS. They slip right into to slots on the XS with no gaps and work fine and look stock (T15 seems to work fine for medium heads and up, T25 for smaller heads)

You'd get more if you sold the rubber separately. Unless you get a few buyers who are really looking for colored rubber it wont make much difference because you'd turn off as many buyers as you'd turn on with them. For me it just does not suit my personal taste, so I'd be willing to pay less since I'd have to buy an new rubber kit, or would just not consider them at all because of the hassle. You still might get a bit of a premium, but it would be less than what they are worth by themselves.

People talk a lot about serials, but I've never noticed much of a price difference. The only reason I like them is it helps weed out earlier generations that had finish problems.