• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much should I sell my Oakley Medusa Helmet size L With Goggles And Drawstring Carry Bag for?

Realistically speaking a BNIB with tags attached both to the Helmet and the googles should not fetch more than $1800 tops and that too with the box that specifically has the Medusa imprint on it.
The generic grey box is meh.
The front profile pics dont suggest they are BN and I dont see the respective boxes.
I'd tend to agree with @Nortika ; $1500 for this one tops on this forum.

What is a reasonable asking price for the helmet, the goggles and the bag in this condition?

I'm in the East Bay (SF area of California) and am interested in this but it would need to be an in-person cash purchase. I don't do credit cards after my divorce; long story.

Assuming that you're local, I'd love to buy the set. I had my heart set on the tan version but this would do, I suppose.

I'm in the East Bay (SF area of California) and am interested in this but it would need to be an in-person cash purchase. I don't do credit cards after my divorce; long story.

Assuming that you're local, I'd love to buy the set. I had my heart set on the tan version but this would do, I suppose.
Welcome

Useful Links
Become a Premium Member!
Want instant exchange access, no ads and tons of other benefits?

Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today

There is no tan version of the Medusa’s, but there is a tan flight helmet that Oakley did

There is no tan version of the Medusa’s, but there is a tan flight helmet that Oakley did

I have a series of photos which I took from all angles of the Medusa on display at the Oakley store in UTC Westfield down in San Diego. Pretty sure it wasn't black.

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

Latest Posts

Back