• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How often do you wear X-Metals?

Just crazy glue them to your face. Problem solved at amusement park. :D
Lol I would shed a single man tear. if I lost one my xmetals on a roller coaster.. Fast jackets I would be mad but not devistated lol.@OakleyFrankFMJ if you lost a pair of c6s on a rollarcoaster how do you think you would handle it.. Have a funeral for the pair lol

Lol I would shed a single man tear. if I lost one my xmetals on a roller coaster.. Fast jackets I would be mad but not devistated lol.@OakleyFrankFMJ if you lost a pair of c6s on a rollarcoaster how do you think you would handle it.. Have a funeral for the pair lol
They wouldn't be able to stop me from jumping the fence to get them. Screw the night in jail. ;)

What was that scene from RocknRolla, where the guy was instructing on how to give a "proper" slap?
I like to think of the scene in goodfellas where Henry Hill goes walking up to the **** working on his corvette and pistol whips his ass in the face cause he thought who the hell he was. I laughed hysterically during that. :angel:

Back