• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Identify Oakley Asian Fit Frames?

Well i work with deaf and hard of hearing so i am semi prepared. If people knew how much loud concerts damage one -sometimes for life -they would think twice. Yeah wife helps me pick clothes its pathetic... At least i match that way. To me red ,orange brown and green r about the same

Oh, Lord, ... the number of concerts I have been to & distance to the loudspeakers has not been a positive thing, ... or, well, has not been a positive thing for what my future will likely hold.

Wow, ... I think I hijacked my own thread! LOL!

Does anyone know how to identify Asian Fit glasses?? Specifically Flakjacket. Any help appreciated thanks!

Is there a way, via the SKU #'s, etc., to ID if a particular frame is an AF model or not?

If so, is it a general rule across all frames, or different rules over various SKU's?

This particular question concerns Half Jacket 2.0 XL's, but I'd like to know any, & all info ...
Of course the sku will identify if they are Asian fit. Sometimes there is a "J" at the end, sometimes it has its own sku. Keep in mind most of the factory Asian fit flaks and half's just come with the bigger nosepads. There's not a ton of frames that the actual frame is asian fit. You could put them side by side and swear they're identical but they and swap the lenses, they don't fit. Keep in mind we people just fit Asian fit better even though they're not Asian. It's just the characteristics. The other thing is some one with some talent can mold most frames to most faces to get a really custom fit.

Back