• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to loosen a juliet it's tight on temple

Outgolfing26

Oakley Enthusiast
just got a new juliet Ducati
It's tight on temples I have a big head
I have a old juliet carbon for 5 years now and they fit great

Any thoughts on how to loosen the Ducati? Thanks

The temple shocks (aka t-shox) are the little rubber pieces found at the hinges. If OEM, they should have numbers on them, such as 15 or 25. Those are different thicknesses.

So, if your pair currently has size 25 in them, if you replace them with size 15, since size 15 is thinner then that will widen the spacing between the earstems (when open) and potentially solve your problem.

If you have another pair that fits great and these are too tight, likely the other pair has size 15 and these have size 25 but you'll have to look to confirm.

Changing to different sized t-shox is how these glasses were designed to adjust the fit, along with different sized nosebombs.

The temple shocks make all the difference to fit. I have a lot of Juliets and swapped them all to 15s - a couple arrived with 25s fitted and I find them really uncomfortable with the larger shocks in.

Might be the bridge if its tight like an x-man tune gives you, its going to require a bit of wearing to give those flex couplers some give. That's usually what works with me other than changing out the t-shocks.