• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Htrap's Little Collection

Very nice collection and arranged quite well.Awesome selection of quality X metals.I also like the Steve Mcqueen's 714 Persol it's a remarkable work of art.It doesn't look out of place at all in fact fits in beautifully.

Very nice collection and arranged quite well.Awesome selection of quality X metals.I also like the Steve Mcqueen's 714 Persol it's a remarkable work of art.It doesn't look out of place at all in fact fits in beautifully.

Thanks bro, that one was sitting at my Sunglass Hut complete for $200...I had to pick it up, lol! It's like they don't know what those sunglasses go for!

Thanks bro, that one was sitting at my Sunglass Hut complete for $200...I had to pick it up, lol! It's like they don't know what those sunglasses go for!

That's a great price I have a pair of the regular 714 folding black Persol.I don't wear them because they don't fit very well.That was the case with alot of the Persol and Ray Ban they just didn't fit.So then I discovered Oakley and that's something they do perfectly is the fit.So that's all I will buy now.Still I definitely like and respect Persol exceptional quality sunglasses.

That's a great price I have a pair of the regular 714 folding black Persol.I don't wear them because they don't fit very well.That was the case with alot of the Persol and Ray Ban they just didn't fit.So then I discovered Oakley and that's something they do perfectly is the fit.So that's all I will buy now.Still I definitely like and respect Persol exceptional quality sunglasses.

Agreed, no other company touches Oakley as far as fit, wrap, and comfort goes. Heck, even styling. Persol is just handmade and pairs well with a suit or on a night one must be classy.

Nice collection. You have future proofed your shades with all sorts of lenses. To keep yourself in check, just get a 3 shelf counter top display cab and you’ll be set.

Back