• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huneymonkey

Hey, I bought 160 microfiber bags from @Huneymonkey here, over a month ago, no bags or refund yet! He hasn’t answered my texts in over two weeks now!
Well this is a little wrinkle. I noticed he hasn't posted in a little while.
Ive noticed his absence... He mentioned something about taking a trip to where more stuff was or something. That might be whats going on. Seemed kinda "off base" when I spoke to him.
Then his communication blows. Bad customer service. And I hope that's all it is.

I got a real strong impression there was something loose upstairs.... Some of the things he said made 0 sense at all. Kinda like an old person with dementia would sound. Don't know why but it doesn't surprise me they bags smelled like piss. Kinda fits with the impression I got.

Do you mean that you both only bought a few pouches each? Or did he sell the 160 pouches to two separate members? Just curious.
The same lot was sold to both of us, he said it was a mistake so I told him to send to other member and we could settle with other merchandise or a refund. Got a bunch of calls and texts at first and now two weeks of no replies.

I paid $300 and the other member $290
ill speak up now. i dealt with him prior to forum posts. he sold me some of his stuff. all quality vintage oakley stuff.

he did not fufill the full deal we made, although i didnt lose any money. So no need to speak regarding that. What i wasn't comfortable with is sending him Friends and family payment without a prior track record, which is why i never did and im sure many members here got great stuff!

im glad i didnt though, no one wants to burn money.

Patrick, i hope you can get your money back, but never send F&F to people you dont have assurance they are good honest dealers.

ill leave it there.

he seems like a good dude all and all, but i believe he has other personal issues going on, and for those reasons, i think theres some lag in communcation. I dont want to speak for him, but i always ask for people without prior history to ship first, pay later.

S

We always learn, never had issues here on the Forum, dealt with many many cool guys here and never had an issue before. There’s always a first time! Lol

Back