• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huneymonkey

We always learn, never had issues here on the Forum, dealt with many many cool guys here and never had an issue before. There’s always a first time! Lol
theres really not good policing here, but he was only on this site to sell. if members arent active, you have to base your judgements on prior feedback.

$300 isnt much though. not a hard lesson, but def one that sucks

The same lot was sold to both of us, he said it was a mistake so I told him to send to other member and we could settle with other merchandise or a refund. Got a bunch of calls and texts at first and now two weeks of no replies.
Well that sounds flaky that he didn't realize he sold the same thing twice to two different guys. But then he ended up sending stuff and not ripping off both guys. Sorta. Bad pouches aside. Weird.

I have numerous sunnies from him or at least the original. He was connected to Oakley some how and had a lot of one off sort of things. But always recognizable by his box and label. I have some olive canteens with emeralds that was never offered. I have a Hawaii Gascan that has lens gradient brown that was never offered.
Probably five pairs from the original monkey.
Ashley knows about him. So do a few of the older forum members (not in age, that’s me) Brian and Paul (youngster) Joe was familiar with him as well.
Not sure if it’s the same fellow. I would assume his boxes and labels would be the same.
Doesn’t sound like him.

I have numerous sunnies from him or at least the original. He was connected to Oakley some how and had a lot of one off sort of things. But always recognizable by his box and label. I have some olive canteens with emeralds that was never offered. I have a Hawaii Gascan that has lens gradient brown that was never offered.
Probably five pairs from the original monkey.
Ashley knows about him. So do a few of the older forum members (not in age, that’s me) Brian and Paul (youngster) Joe was familiar with him as well.
Not sure if it’s the same fellow. I would assume his boxes and labels would be the same.
Doesn’t sound like him.
It’s all good. The man came back on the Boostbear thread. Hopefully whatever issues he had with his buyer has been taken cared of. He was just dealing with other stuff in his life, and I wish him the best with whatever he's got going on. :cool-33:🤙

Back