• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huneymonkey

Clearly not since you don't see any on his profile but I certainly can.

C7980EA6-74BB-4D0B-8985-64E37C58D6DD.jpeg

You did leave feedback. It will show as soon as he has the time and figure out how to leave feedback.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the feebay Huneymonkey is the same as the one here?
Feebay lol. I thought of that and not sure how i could prove it. Maybe i can still log in to that old account... Back then we had to safeguard who we were so there was only a small handful of people who knew who i was. I think the only name i can recall is Nike Nickel who may or may not be on this forum. He was SO obsessive and pushy that he eventually tricked me into giving up my name back then. I used to have to talk him out of buying pieces that were too pricey for him.

Feebay lol. I thought of that and not sure how i could prove it. Maybe i can still log in to that old account... Back then we had to safeguard who we were so there was only a small handful of people who knew who i was. I think the only name i can recall is Nike Nickel who may or may not be on this forum. He was SO obsessive and pushy that he eventually tricked me into giving up my name back then. I used to have to talk him out of buying pieces that were too pricey for him.
Seems like you're already doing the right things here to gain-earn trust among others. The point of this thread was OP saw 0% feedback and that's usually a red flag. And the feedback system is about the only tool we have to find out how past purchases went, and what type of seller/buyer we are dealing with. The other way is just coming out the way this post, and I did, and just ask the O-public. Sounds like you're a guy with a hell of a collection, and is willing to part with a lot of it. As long as you continue to do good by others here, proving your past will be redundant. IMO.

I can make this simple for everyone... if they have 0 feedback and a newbie status send GS only and relax because you are covered or do not buy from them if they insist on FF, there will always be another one. If you know them well and have seen they have a reputation worth more than anything they could steal then relax and send FF. Receiving FF is earned not given.

I can make this simple for everyone... if they have 0 feedback and a newbie status send GS only and relax because you are covered or do not buy from them if they insist on FF, there will always be another one. If you know them well and have seen they have a reputation worth more than anything they could steal then relax and send FF. Receiving FF is earned not given.
depositphotos_500922606-stock-photo-speaker-drops-his-microphone-end.jpg

I'll vouch for @Huneymonkey. He was selling back in the day when you could get rep pieces and one offs. I've dealt with him, with no issues and some great buys.

Has anyone here bought from Huneymonkey yet? Just curious. If the guy is willing to meet face to face, that kinda says something. Scammers aren't usually like that.
Hey, I bought 160 microfiber bags from @Huneymonkey here, over a month ago, no bags or refund yet! He hasn’t answered my texts in over two weeks now!

Hey, I bought 160 microfiber bags from @Huneymonkey here, over a month ago, no bags or refund yet! He hasn’t answered my texts in over two weeks now!
Ive noticed his absence... He mentioned something about taking a trip to where more stuff was or something. That might be whats going on. Seemed kinda "off base" when I spoke to him.

Back