• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got Bored

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
DSC03539_zps9022b233.jpg
[/URL]

Is that a history text Scalpel? I didn't know that existed.... Or is it custom? :confused:

That's pretty awesome looking, especially since the Scalpel is one of my favorite frames. I checked O-Review and I don't see the black with history text listed... Any idea where they came from or how many may have been released (approx?)

It had a bla lens in it when I got it so I thought I would try to spice it up a bit. Although it looks like fire, its actually a ruby lens. More of that shows through w/o the flash on but its not one of the better ruby ones for sure. Not sure on total production numbers. Gonna pick up an ice lens for them as well to see what it looks like.

It had a bla lens in it when I got it so I thought I would try to spice it up a bit. Although it looks like fire, its actually a ruby lens. More of that shows through w/o the flash on but its not one of the better ruby ones for sure. Not sure on total production numbers. Gonna pick up an ice lens for them as well to see what it looks like.
Just an idea, but what do you think about black iridium, red icon, red earsocks?

I think that might be cool, I just dont have the parts laying around. Sounds a lot like a Ducati version. Maybe some + red lenses too

Back