• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need your opinions and or pictures.

Well I mean yeah, if he goes out in the sunlight he could very well blind any onlookers, but they would be SO SHINY!!!!

No doubt they will look ridiculously shinnyyyyyy!!! I think they might look cool in the winter! But yeah kinda obnoxious!

I mean yeah, could be a hazard to drivers, lol. Could work in the sense of like having a bunch of shiny chrome under the hood of your car.

I mean yeah, could be a hazard to drivers, lol. Could work in the sense of like having a bunch of shiny chrome under the hood of your car.
But if he ever gets lost in the woods he could use them to signal aircraft or refect the sunlight onto a pile of dry sticks to make a fire! They are a survival tool darn it!

But if he ever gets lost in the woods he could use them to signal aircraft or refect the sunlight onto a pile of dry sticks to make a fire! They are a survival tool darn it!

Lol... Yes this is not a shallow or pretentious look... This is a totally logical and rational look! Ha!!!

Totally rational explanations. I withdraw my original statement. Damn it, now I need chrome lenses. Lol.

I agree with Chrome Polars, pictures say a lot more than what has already been said:

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back