• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Heineken did Advice Forums….

NWDave69

Oakley Beginner
I need help… so the ex wife used to remind me..😂 Seriously though on a more somber note I really do need some advice!!

Ok, so I have attached a photo of the code and also it the part I need for my Jawbreakers - a tiny piece of rubber fits on the arm that makes the arm fit comfortably above the ear? I’d like to replace both sides, so anyone know where I can get this part from and the best way to get them to stick in place without using superglue!!! Perish the thought!!

I’ve also attached photos including the code for my beloved Juliette’s (JB) that need a repair.

Hopefully the photos show the repairs required - the rubber cartridge has worn and needs to be replaced either side of the nose piece? There are 3 tiny scratches at the end of my finger on the lens so I need a new one unless they can be repaired?

The final bit is I’d like to get the box and paperwork for the Juliet’s as I have the hard case and soft black bag, but lost the aforementioned, when we moved house!

No pressure but from what I have read if someone could help this is the place!!

Many thanks

Ps do tell me where best to post this as being new I didn’t want to post the request somewhere that was not relevant!!

E9F712AC-A521-4824-BCC1-D58EB050392E.jpeg

BD5ECE5A-E674-4953-BD50-06A462410D1C.jpeg

054BE38A-2338-4886-9A5F-5D140D617DE0.jpeg

5E67D055-BEF0-43D3-BB13-3E2206F8CA5E.jpeg

B1D87177-BC7F-4C73-9667-53C84CF2EEA9.jpeg

0D0FF4EC-4782-4C66-90DA-31EC0D6B75FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Take a little time doing some searches and along the way ask questions in those right places and your answers should come quickly... to give you a goo start I think anyone would agree @THE X-MAN Would be a good solution to any of your Juliet needs :) He has a web page as well you can communicate with him through

Gents - woke this morning to a plethora of replies and welcomes!! Isn’t that just wonderful that despite some of the negativity and horrible things in the world right now, there are places like this exist where people are both welcoming and helpful to others!!! I salute you all!!! ❤️

I’ll take a look at the X—Man for my Juliet’s but can anyone point me in the right direction for those rubber pieces that would pur my Jawbreakers back to new! I have a 140 mile, 30,000ft ascending, in the Italian Pre Alpe coming up and need both sets done in time for that!!

Let me wish you all an outstanding day and to live you lives with passion!!

Ovef and out!

Back