• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliette & Jawbreaker help UK

NWDave69

Oakley Beginner
Morning all - Ok, so I have posted elsewhere, but should have been more clear that I am in the UK!

Attached are photos of the code and also it the part I need for my Jawbreakers - a tiny piece of rubber fits on the arm that makes the arm fit comfortably above the ear? I’d like to replace both sides, so anyone know where I can get this part from and the best way to get them to stick in place without using superglue!!! Perish the thought!!

I’ve also attached photos including the code for my beloved Juliette’s (JB) that need a repair.

Hopefully the photos show the repairs required - the rubber cartridge has worn and needs to be replaced either side of the nose piece? There are 3 tiny scratches at the end of my finger on the lens so I need a new one unless they can be repaired?

Who comes highly recommended for this?

The final bit is I’d like to get the box and paperwork for the Juliet’s as I have the hard case and soft black bag, but lost the aforementioned, when we moved house!

No pressure but from what I have read if someone could help this is the place!!

Many thanks

41C840CC-9024-401D-A96B-E012FDEFDD37.jpeg

EF7810EC-521A-42A9-A8FB-525BDA1E4861.jpeg

0E852597-327D-45D9-9DA9-F163339D262D.jpeg

CFC9C467-C599-4E24-B377-97992AE198A9.jpeg

905CBD42-5776-471B-89E4-9F4220353F3F.jpeg

0F2B44EC-A6DD-4748-9FBD-A23421C21508.jpeg

You need to meet requirements to buy or sell on forum:

I've tagged Kenobi so I guess he'll reply here or you guys will reach out to each other one way or the other.
Not sure about the jawbreakers but if you were in need of new rubbers I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find them in the exchange secion, if not you can post a "want to buy" thread.

Hi Dave

I’ll send you a message with my mobile number and email buddy. You won’t be able to reply on here as you are new to the forum.
Hi OakleyOneKenobi

I have a pair of x metals I’ve rediscovered from the 90s and I’d like to get spruced cleaned repaired etc. Can you help?

Hi OakleyOneKenobi

I have a pair of x metals I’ve rediscovered from the 90s and I’d like to get spruced cleaned repaired etc. Can you help?
you can also contact him through his eBay account.

Back